Former Hotchkiss School and Chicago Steel forward Tyler Hill has signed with the Ottawa 67's in the Ontario Hockey League, according to multiple reports. Hill was a fifth round pick of the 67's in the 2011 OHL Priority Selection. The six-foot-five-inch forward from Hagersville, Ontario had garnered interest from several ECAC schools. The 1995-born left-shot forward had six goals and six assists in 30 games for the Steel in USHL action this past winter. By signing with a major junior club, Hill is no longer eligible to play college hockey.
More from Western College Hockey Blog:
- Quinnipiac recruit Chase Harwell signs with QMJHL's Sherbrooke Phoenix
- Callum Booth signs on with Quebec Remparts in QMJHL
- NTDP Defenseman Charlie McAvoy Commits to Boston University
- Colgate hockey lands forward Sebastian Weberg from the Green Bay Gamblers
- Culver Military Academy Forward Karch Bachman commits to Miami
Jeff Cox is a hockey reporter for SBNation. Follow him on twitter @JeffCoxSBNation.