One day after it was announced that Connecticut had picked up a commitment from Holy Family Catholic forward Will Garin, the Huskies picked up a commitment from another top Minnesota high school player from the southwest suburbs of the Twin Cities. Today, Benilde-St. Margaret's senior forward Spencer Naas committed to UConn, according to a tweet from US Hockey Report(@USHRHockey).
Naas is currently leading the Red Knights in scoring with 24-24-48 in 20 games played this season. Naas' best asset is that he is one of the fastest skaters in the state of Minnesota. Earlier this fall, SBN College Hockey had him ranked as potential finalist for this year's Mr. Hockey Award, and had him ranked as one of the top five senior skaters in the state of Minnesota.
- Will Garin Commits to UConn
- ECAC Hockey issues additional suspensions for Union & RPI head coaches
- Eye on the Future: Philadelphia Flyers Prospect Shayne Gostisbehere, Union College
- Big Ten 3 Stars: J.T. Compher's 5 points against Michigan State earns him First Star
- College Hockey: More good than bad in Union-RPI rivalry