No. 1 Star
Air Force, Jr., Forward, Richfield, Minn.
Gunner had three goals and an assist as the Falcons swept visiting Sacred Heart over the weekend. The team's second leading scorer now has a 10 game point streak in which he has six goals and eight assists. Line mate and the team's top scorer Chad Demers had four assists on the weekend.
No. 2 Star
RIT, Sr., Forward, Maple, Ontario
Colavecchia's three-goal performance helped the Tigers to a weekend sweep of Army and snapped a four-game losing streak. He had the game-winning goal each night and has now registered a point in four straight games. Colavecchia, who scored his 100th career point at Bentley last Saturday, now has 42 goals and 61 assists for his career.
No. 3 Star
Holy Cross, Jr., Goaltender, Lindsay, Ontario
Ginn was responsible for orchestrating an upset victory over Boston College earlier in the season, but this weekend might have been equally meaningful. The goaltender stopped 79 of 83 shots on the weekend to help his team sweep Niagara on the road. It ended a six-game losing skid and was the first win since that shocking victory at BC on Nov. 29. The Crusaders had gone 0-6-2 since that day.
- Video: Fight Night in Mankato
- Video: Controversial Call Costs St. Cloud Late
- Quinnipiac freshman Sam Anas scores terrific mid-air goal against Merrimack
- UNH's Trevor van Riemsdyk suffers gruesome leg injury
- In familiar fashion, BC's top line leads Eagles to another Hockey East win
- ECAC Hockey: Quick start lifts Colgate past Harvard
- Western Michigan 2 St. Cloud 1: Final Scoring and Notes
- Northeastern 3, Vermont 2 - Clay Witt stymies Catamounts
Jeff Cox covers college, junior and high school hockey, NCAA recruiting, NHL Draft prospects and the AHL for SBNation. Follow him on twitter @JeffCoxSBNation.