Here is the final bracket for this year’s NCAA men’s tournament. There were no real surprises in the committee’s final bracket that was released. It matched our Bracketology post from last night, mostly because there weren’t a lot of tough decision to be made after the way the final Pairwise rankings shook out.
Here are the match-ups for next weekend:
West Regional, Fargo, North Dakota
- St. Cloud State vs. 4. American International
- Denver vs. 3. Ohio State
Midwest Regional, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Minnesota Duluth vs. 4. Bowling Green
- Quinnipiac vs. 3. Arizona State
East Regional, Providence, Rhode Island
- Minnesota State vs. 4 Providence
- Northeastern vs. 3. Cornell
Northeast Regional, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Massachusetts vs. 4 Harvard
- Clarkson vs. 3. Notre Dame
The winner of the West Regional will meet the winner of the Northeast Regional in one Frozen Four semifinal, while the winner of the East will play the winner of the Midwest in the other semifinal. The Frozen Four will be in Buffalo, NY April 13-15.