The playoffs have already begun in the east. The regular season ended in the WCHA and NCHC this past weekend. That means we're only two weeks away from conference tournaments and Selection Sunday.
Here's how the field would look as of today, with autobids going to the team currently leading each conference, based on winning percentage.
1. North Dakota [NCHC Autobid]
2. Minnesota State [WCHA Autobid]
3. Minnesota Duluth
5. Michigan Tech
6. Boston University
10. Boston College
11. Bowling Green
12. Quinnipiac [ECAC Autobid]
15. Robert Morris [Atlantic Hockey Autobid]
16. Michigan State [Big Ten Autobid]
Changes from last week's field: lol Big Ten.
That field gives us a bracket that looks like this: