2. Boston College
5. Ferris State
7. UMass Lowell
8. Notre Dame
9. St. Cloud
10. Minnesota State
14. North Dakota
What we know:
- The top 10 teams in the Pairwise Rankings are locks to make the 2014 NCAA Tournament.
- Minnesota State and Colgate receive automatic bids if they win their respective conference championship games on Saturday. Both teams are likely in the tournament, even with losses, assuming Ohio State and UNH don't both win their conference championship games.
- Vermont is idle, having lost to UMass Lowell in the Hockey East Quarterfinals, but the Catamounts are basically in the same boat as Minnesota State and Colgate. UVM needs at least one of the higher seeds to win the NCHC or Hockey East championship games to be assured a bid.
- North Dakota is out of the NCAA tournament with a loss in the NCHC consolation game, but could gain an at-large bid with a win and some help from UMass-Lowell and Wisconsin.
- Michigan needs North Dakota to lose the NCHC Consolation Game, and Ohio State and UNH to lose the Big Ten and Hockey East championship games, respectively.
- Northeastern and all teams below them in the Pairwise Rankings are hitting the golf course on Monday.