Top line strikes again for Eagles: Johnny Gaudreau extended his point streak to 22 games with a second period assist on a snipe by Kevin Hayes who scored his 20th goal of the season. Center Bill Arnold picked up the primary assist with Gaudreau getting the secondary on the goal at the 1:20 mark.
Terriers kill major penalty: BU freshman Doyle Somery was sent to the locker room for hitting from behind, but the Terriers successfully killed off the major penalty. BU actually had a few good chances on the penalty kill.
Demko continues to shine: Boston College freshman goaltender Thatcher Demko has stopped all 19 shots he has faced through 40 minutes. He has made all the saves asked of him, and kicked several aside that were difficult to manage in traffic.
- Beanpot 2014: Northeastern extends lead over Harvard to 4-0 after two periods
- Beanpot 2014: Roy and Hedges put the Huskies ahead of Harvard after the first
- Beanpot alums in the NHL: Boston College leads the way with 23
- Beanpot 2014: Harvard, Northeastern meet for chance to end years of misery
- Beanpot Preview: By the Numbers
- Beanpot Preview: Heavy favorite Boston College faces archrival Boston University in second semifinal
- Beanpot schedule and television information
- Beanpot preview: Players turned coaches provide a look into tournaments past