Hamden, Conn. -- For the second consecutive season Jordan Samuels-Thomas scored the game-winning goal with just over a minute to play in regulation to lead Quinnipiac to a 2-1 victory over Maine. The Bobcats defeated the Black Bears on Friday night at the Highpoint Solutions Arena on the campus of Quinnipiac University.
Professional photographer Matt Dewkett was there shooting the game for SBNation. The gallery below is a sample of some of his work. Dewkett, based out of Connecticut, is available for weddings, sporting events and other photography needs. Find him on the web at www.mattdewkett.com.
Matt will be shooting the four Frozen Fenway games for us at SBNation. He will be at Fenway Park in Boston for the Merrimack-Providence, Notre Dame-Boston College, UMass Lowell-Northeastern and Maine-Boston University games over the next two Saturdays.
All photos are copyright of Matt Dewkett Photography and are not intended for redistribution or any other copyright infringement.
- College Hockey Scores: Friday Night Roundup
- Samuels-Thomas' Late Goal Lifts Quinnipiac Past Maine
- Mariucci Classic: Colgate ties Minnesota 2-2; wins shootout to spoil #1 v. #2
- Naclerio Leads Brown Back for 3-3 Tie with Denver
- American International Comes Back To Defeat Air Force in Overtime
- UMass-Lowell Goaltender Connor Hellebuyck Misses Second Straight Game with Injury
- Mariucci Classic: Ferris State defeats RPI 6-2 to win first semifinal
- Quinnipiac Hockey: Landon Smith Commits to Bobcats