The two-game series between Minnesota and Minnesota-Duluth at Mariucci Arena next weekend will now be a Friday-Sunday series.
The series finale between the two teams has been moved to Sunday, November 24th at 4 p.m. CT. Minnesota announced the change this morning.
Saturday's game change is due to Gopher football playing Wisconsin across the street at TCF Bank Stadium. That game starts at 2:30 and will air on ESPN.
Minnesota's series with the in-state Bulldogs will be broadcast on Fox Sports North. Friday's game airs on FSN+ at 7 p.m. CT. Sunday's game will be on the main Fox Sports North channel. That is a change from before - initially both games this weekend were supposed to air on FSN+.
More from SBN College Hockey:
- Second Period Explosion Carries Boston University Past UConn
- Minnesota Women's Hockey falls to North Dakota 3-2; ending 62 game winning streak
- Minnesota Duluth Rebounds; Triumphs 6-3 over North Dakota
- Gophers Hockey: Michael Shibrowski makes 25 saves in 3-0 Minnesota win
- North Dakota Defeats Minnesota Duluth 4-2
Follow SB Nation College Hockey on Twitter -- Follow @sbncollegepuck
Nathan Wells is a college hockey columnist for SB Nation and College Hockey News. You can also follow him on Twitter -- Follow @gopherstate