The Popular Vote

We finished with 30 brackets in the Pick'em Contest. Here are the winners based on who people picked the most.

West: Minnesota(100%) and North Dakota(77% of brackets). Regional winner: Minnesota(57%) North Dakota was picked as the winner in the other 43% of the brackets.

Midwest: Notre Dame(100%) and Boston U(60%). Winner: Notre Dame(70%). 20% had BU winning, 10% had MSU winning.

Northeast: New Hampshire(83%) and Boston College(96%). Winner: Boston College(70%) 27% picked UNH and 3% picked St. Lawrence.

East: Clarkson(77%) and St. Cloud(70%). Winner: St. Cloud(66%). 20% picked Maine and 13% picked Clarkson

Frozen Four
W/NE: Minnesota(43%) North Dakota(40%) Boston College(17%)

MW/E: Notre Dame(40%), St. Cloud(37%), Michigan State(3%)

Final: Minnesota(27%), North Dakota(27%), Notre Dame(27%), St. Cloud(10%),Boston College(7%), Maine(3%)

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join SB Nation College Hockey

You must be a member of SB Nation College Hockey to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SB Nation College Hockey. You should read them.

Join SB Nation College Hockey

You must be a member of SB Nation College Hockey to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SB Nation College Hockey. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9355_tracker